We are adding our wine inventory and new items each week, making shopping from the convenience of your home or your phone a breeze! Select FREE in store pick up for a fast way to get your wine and avoid the line. Orders will be ready within 2-hours of the time we receive your order confirmation.
For a limited time our WEST COAST customers can enjoy free shipping by selecting GSO (Golden State Overnight) and you will receive your order within one business day of placing it. Us the promo code SHIPFLAT to apply discount at check out.
New Arrivals Week of March 5th Include:
Rose season is approaching rapidly - and we are super excited about the new 2017 arrivals!
- 2017 Wrath Rose of Pinot Noir "Saignee", Monterey County - $15.99
- 2017 A Tribute To Grace Rose of Grenache, Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard - $19.99
- 2017 Liquid Farm Rose of Mourvedre Vogelzang Vineyard, Hanppy Canyon of Santa Barbara
Chardonnay Lovers Rejoyce over these delicious new additions:
- 2016 Hidden Crush Central Coast - a great value at $9.99
- 2016 Ancient Peaks Paso Robles Chardonnay - refreshing, $15.99
2014 Wind Racer Russian River Valley Chardonnay - a true gem for the Rombauer Lovers to enjoy - this Chardonnay is limited in availability and selling rapidly $32.99
2016 Ghost Block Sauvignon Blanc "MorgaenLee Vineyard", Napa Valley $20.99
Pinot Noir Lovers should jump on these limited opportunities:
- 2014 Unbridled Pinot Noir by Wild Horse Winery. Great Santa Barbara County Pinot made from sustainable farmed vineyards, true value at $14.99
- Pandol Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills - local winemaker Jenny Pandol is taking a break from the wine world and we managed to score the final 22 cases of this gem. Only a total of 200 cases were produced! $30.99 everyday, but offering a 10% discount on 6-bottle purchases and 15% discount on all case (12 bottle) purchases while supplies last!
- 2016 Samuel Louis Smith Pinot Noir "Albatross Ridge Vineyard" Monterey, only 109 cases produced! Zac's favorite and he would love to share it with you. $36.99
Enjoy this mixed bag of great new reds too:
- 2016 James Joyce Merlot, Central Coast - yes a really great Merlot! $16.99
- 2015 Chronic Cellars Suite Petite, Paso Robles - blend of 86% Petite Sirah and 14% Syrah $13.99
- 2015 Vina Gormaz Tempranillo, Ribera Del Duero $10.99 and very yummy
- 2014 Caliza Syrah Paso Robles - small production, highly rated, delicious! $49.99
- 2014 A Tribute To Grace Grenache "Vie Caprice Vineyard" - as beautiful as can be! $41.99